Thursday, November 13, 2008

The day Reid lost a bet to Meagan....


Well... a few crazy things have happened in this past week.

I am now the (not so proud) owner of a full head of BROWN hair. Haha. Reid really wanted me to go back to my natural color, so to make him happy... I did it. (I will get pictures up soon)


We went to a NBA game last night... the HOUSTON ROCKETS vs PHOENIX SUNS... Houston is my team and Reid was cheering for the suns. Reid and I made a bet that if my team lost that I would have to become a suns fan (until the rockets beat them) and if my team won... he would have to wear a shirt to work that says something about him loosing. (PICTURE)


Reid and I have decided to save our pennys... move in with his parents for a couple months and buy another rental property. We figure... the market is amazing right now for 1st home buyers... why not take advantage of it. So we are meeting with the realistate broker tonight about finding one.


We got a new dog... the pound said she was 8-9 months old and we took her to the vet and they said she is more like 3-4 YEARS old and that she has tummy worms!!! So we took her back to the pound and we will be getting a new one soon (Can you believe they let you exchange your dog within 14 days of buying them if you dont like it, or if it gets sick!)


Reid and I are going to Rockey Point, Mexico this weekend!!! We are going to be there with Karl (Reids younger brother) and his wife Rachel, as well as Mark and Tiffany J. We will only be there from saturday till sunday... but we are pretty excited about it.


Is everyone getting ready for some turkey?!?!

No comments: