Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ITS A BOY!!!

If you haven't found out already... Reid and I went to the OB GYN yesterday and were able to find out the sex of the baby. ITS A BOY! Reid said the cutest thing when we left the office building... "I'm so happy"... I then asked... "why are you so happy?"... "CAUSE WE ARE HAVING A BABY BOY!!!"
Its so neat to see the excitement in Reid. I really wanted a boy all along so we are both very happy that a little boy is on its way.

Reid had the flu or food poisening yesterday and is doing much better today!

I'm happy to be back where its WARM! My plane got cancelled and re-schedualed for the following day because we were hit by a snow and ice blizzard! I am very happy to be back.

Other exciting news.... WE FINALY GOT A HOUSE... for real this time! We got a house in Tempe. We already put our earnest money down. YAY! Reid found it while I was away in Kansas for two weeks. It will be a fun house to fix up. :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

so i created one of these things for us but idk how to use it really...i need help. lol