Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh Colton....

Colton turned 24 weeks old (6 months) on Tuesday!

He is doing really well at sitting up on his own!

Reid, Wakana, Colton and I went for a Sunday walk down the street to the lake a couple of sundays ago. It was so nice to get out and relax.

School is going well for me (Meagan)... I'm taking a full load this semester (12 credits). Colton has been taking great naps lately, which is super helpful when I am trying to get school work done.

Reid just got his yearly review... he came home and said "they said they love me." He got a much needed bonus and raise. But here is the catch... they want him to become principle. Anyways, we will see if Reid will take that position or not. We are hoping to talk to them to see if we can open another office somewhere else like Texas or Colorado (in between our two parents) and then he can be principle there.

Side note:  Ravae (Reid's mom) was praying for us to live here for FOREVER... and I was praying to move...I guess she is a little better with asking for things from the Man up stairs. Hehe.

Wakana (our foreign exchange college student from Japan) is still with us and will be with us for another month.



We are getting vacation hungry... any ideas?