Monday, November 28, 2011

Colton & Anna

My good friend Danielle Arnold told me I don't post enough picture of my kids and that they are growing too fast.... so here is a update of my kids. As you can see Colton is trying to teach Anna all that he knows and Anna is actually learning. Colton taught Anna how to say "BABA" as in bottle. Anna is on the move, she love scooting around and smiling at her big brother. 

Its getting cooler in Arizona and we welcome it with open arms!

We had a nice weekend with Reid's side of the family at our home for Thanksgiving/Christmas, it really turned out nice and we didn't have a single accident with any of the children (THANK GOODNESS!).

Hope everyone is doing well and staying away from the flu that keeps making its way to our home. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Meg! Love seeing your pictures!

Good Friend Danielle Arnold:)