Thursday, April 19, 2012

Photo Update

11 days and counting until Reid and I take off for our Hawaii vacation with the co-workers. :)


Here are some recent pictures of the family...I'm realizing there is a ongoing trend of pictures of my family without me....I will have to work on that.


Picture of Reid for work (at work)

Our puppy Anna, just joking... she keeps crawling under the chair and getting stuck.

Happy kids

Big girl Anna, who turns 1 on April 30th!!!

I gave her a small bottle so she could feed herself easy while I did the dishes...after I took her out of her high chair she found the bottle that she threw down and carried it around in her mouth like a dog.

Colton giving his daddy some much needed loving. ;)

Colton enjoying his snack: celery and peanut butter

Wild baby! She was laughing and singing and getting crazy at the dinner table one night. 

This is the photo that I just sent Reid after Anna had woken up for the day.

1 comment:

Phipps said...

Your kids are so cute. Okay we need to do lots of play dates this summer