Thursday, May 10, 2012

Maui & Honolulu

Reid and Meagan at the Pear Harbor memorial grounds in Honolulu for a day

Reid at the Pear Harbor memorial grounds in Honolulu, HI

Meagan above one of the coves we snorkeled in a couple times near Ka'anapali

Reid & Meagan above one of the coves we snorkeled in a couple times near Ka'anapali

Meagan climbed a tree in the middle of a shopping area, the trees were soooo huge and spider like.

Reid and Meagan shared a banana cream pie from a cute bakery & pie shop

Reid & Meagan at Secret Beach

One of the coves we snorkeled in

Reid walking across the beach at "Big Beach"

Last few hours before we left for Arizona, we got sushi!


These photos are of the last two days of our trip to Maui & Honolulu Hawaii. I will put up more photos as soon as I can get a hold of Reid's Ipad that we put them onto. ;) We had a good time. Lots of good food! We spent a good amount of our time in the ocean snorkeling. I only got a sunburn once (first day, of course) even after loads of sunscreen... but since it was on the back of my legs (due to snorkeling) it didn't peel and now I have a native Hawaiian tan (I WISH!), but I'm super happy it didn't peel off. ;) More to come!

Ps. YES, that is sushi, yes I did eat A LOT of it....yummmmy.

No comments: