Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dairy

Image Detail 



Allergies may be the death of me....

As I sit here with a box of tissues, sneezing my head off and itching my eyes and drugged with allergy pills mind you.... I thought I would get on my soap box about my allergies. Haha.

When I got pregnant with Colton, it was a difficult and painful pregnancy. He came out and BOOM, I'm now very much allergic to dogs. I haven't notice any dog allergies with Colton yet. This is super upsetting because I use to have my own dog, I grew up with two mini beagles and I have in-laws who have very cute loving dogs.

I got pregnant with Anna, super easy pregnancy....so easy in fact that I would have forgotten she was there if there wasn't a baby bump to prove it. She NEVER kicked me in my ribs and was just along for the ride I suppose. She came out and BOOM... now my tummy is super sensitive to dairy. Every time I try and eat a milkshake or bowl of ice cream or have a tall glass of milk with Oreo cookies, I get a awful tummy ache. Don't get me wrong... I will not eat dairy all week just so I can have a tiny bit of ice cream on the weekend, but then be sick all night afterwards. But to me, its worth it.

And so I sit here in this Arizona heat where in all reality shouldn't have hay-fever symptoms because its the freaking desert!

I will get off my soap box now and go back to wishing I had a HUGE Oreo McFlurry from McDonalds that didn't irritate my tummy.

:(

-Meagan Johnson

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Are you taking Allegra?...or the off brand of it? I NEVER had allergies until I moved to Idaho and that is the BEST allergy medicine out there. Works for 24 hours and is non drowsy. Just sayin' TRY IT NOW!!!!:)