Thursday, March 10, 2011

Flu

I officially think that Colton and I are going to become hurmits in our home so that we don't keep getting so sick!

It all started with Colton, he got the flu on wednesday and had a good time puking everwhere. I guess you could say Thursday was the "adults" day as Reid, Misato and I were all puking by 8pm that night.

Reid had a flight out of town this weekend and its amazing that he even made it to the airport as he was probably the sickest of us all.

I'm a bit worried that this is going to throw me into labor but I'm trying everything in my power to stay hydrated... even if it means I drink some juice or water and 2 minutes later its in the toilet.

I thought Colton was over the flu because Thursday he didn't get sick at all and he was fine through the night. As we were taking Reid to the airport, Colton lost all the milk he was drinking, all over the car. SO nasty!

On a brighter, less nasty note... its suppose to be 89 degrees today!!!

Misato leaves for Japan tomorrow at 5:30am. We are so sad she is leaving us. We really have enjoyed her in our home and she has been a big help with watching Colton while I make dinner. I'm not sure what I will do without her!!!  ;)

We hope everyone is doing better than we are on this nice warm day.

With love,
Meagan Johnson

1 comment:

Clay & Katie Hardman said...

I'm so sorry you guys are sick! It seems like everyone is sick these days I don't know how we have avoided it! I hope you guys get feeling better soon!