Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Baby Baby

Well... I'm 37 weeks and 3 days. That marks the time at which Colton was born. I guess this little girl is comfy and wants to hang out for a while longer. :)  I don't mind though, I am trying to finish up my semester right now (only a couple weeks left) and also trying to get my house looking a little less nasty.

I went to the ob/gyn today for my weekly check up and she said I'm now dilated to a 1 1/2 centimeter. So that means that from Thursday till today (Tuesday) I have only gone from a 1centimeter dilation to a 1 1/2. I'm glad to hear there is some sort of progress with all the pain I have been experiencing. :)

Past weekend: We had a wonderful Easter lunch at the Bartlett home on Saturday. We all got to search for the money bunny eggs and had a great time!

Primary kicked me out on Sunday because I keep having crazy contractions. Its probably good not to be chasing around sunbeams all day. I'm so grateful they kicked me out!

Easter weekend: My friend Lisa from Houston (but now living in Utah) is coming to visit me! She will be here from Friday afternoon to Monday morning! I still need to run out to the store and get goodies for our little Easter egg hut. :)

Reid has been keeping busy. Our little car broke down on the high way on Saturday. Luckily we have towing insurance and it didn't cost us a thing. We got the car towed to our house were Reid then put in a new belt, alternator and battery. Its running again! The funny thing about Saturday's car breaking down is that we were out car shopping when it happened. We got a mini van (ugh). Reid loves it, weirdly enough. I on the other hand would rather drive the 91' Toyota Camry. Haha. Its a 2004 Ford Free-star in really good condition. Senior owned.

We set up the baby's room this weekend where Colton is napping temporarily right now as I carpet cleaned his bedroom yesterday and its still not quite dry. Its so crazy to think we will be parents of 2 little rug rats soon.

Haircuts: Reid and Colton were about 2 weeks past due on needing haircuts. Reid buzzed Colton's hair off and I cut and buzzed Reid's off. They are looking good with nice summer cuts!

We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!
Colton teething on a french fry. (Prior to his haircut)

2 comments:

Karissa said...

That's so nice that Reid could just fix your car! And congrats on the mini van :-)

Shadow said...

How fun!! I could totally see you having your baby before me at the rate you're going. Good luck! Exciting times:)