Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011







We had a wonderful Easter weekend full of Church, Easter basket hunts, egg hunts and family dinner. My friend Lisa came down to visit over the Easter weekend and we had a good time shopping, hanging out, and of course eating out. :)

Still no sign of baby girl yet, but there is progress being made. I have been having more and more super painful contractions and every time I go for a check up I have dilated even more than the last week. Reid hopes that baby girl comes late as he has been busy painting the house and working on other housing projects. I on the other hand want this girl out, its starting to get really hot here in Arizona!

1 comment:

The P Family said...

I can understand the Arizona heat. My biggest surprise about Arizona was that it didn't cool down after sunset. LOL!!!!

I hope the baby is coming SAFELY soon! :)