Friday, April 1, 2011

Family Date Night





Tonight we went to the $3 theater in Tempe and saw the Disney movie, Tangled. It was ADORABLE and really FUNNY! Colton wasn't to happy to be there as it was a 7:15pm showing and his bedtime has been around 7:30pm. (Reid did his home teaching before the movie, so we were unable to go any earlier.) We then went and grabbed some ice cream snacks and cookies from McDonald's, ate them in the car and then headed home. Colton is now asleep, I just finished reading another chapter in this new book that I bought called "That's My Son" -Rick Johnson. And Reid is working on finishing up the taxes.

Ps. EVERYONE should read this book, its mostly about how to raise a boy but it has also opened my eyes to reasons why Reid, Massey and my Dad act the way they do...and how we as woman can better support them.

Well... Reid is asking for receipts... gotta go digging....

-Meagan Johnson-

No comments: