Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where did the time go?

I'm 35 weeks and 4 days along in my pregnancy and can't hardly believe it! This pregnancy has flown by, I'm grateful that I haven't had to go into the hospital for any preterm labor like I did with Colton. With Colton I had a pretty intense pregnancy and delivery. So far with baby #2 it has been smooth sailing I hope and pray that my delivery with this one will be just as good as the pregnancy. :)

I got a wonderful txt message from a Houston, TX friend (who now lives in SLC, UT)... she is wanting to fly down and visit before the baby is due! I'm so excited and hope that it all works out so that she can come visit. I miss her dearly! I like to call her my famous basketball friend as she works for the NBA. (Houston Rockets and now the Utah Jazz). ;)


There was a death in our family last night, my trusty green bike that I got for my 10th or 11th birthday saw its last ride last night. I brought it with me from Kansas when I moved here about 3 years ago. Reid started riding it to work and back since I moved here and it finally died beyond repair. : (    RIP Green Bike!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

10th b-day don't you remember? Everyone gets a big kid bike when they turn 10!!! : )

The Johnson Clan said...

I seriously have memory issues when it comes to our childhood. I can't hardly remember anything!!! Not even joking...its kind of scary.

Meagan