Saturday, February 5, 2011

DATE NIGHT



Chocolate Affaire Filled With Fabulous Entertainment, Decadent Delicacies & More!


Sounds like my kind of entertainment!!! 

Reid is out with the scouts this morning doing "food for scouts" (food donations). After that we he has a conference call then we are driving out to Glendale, AZ to enjoy the Chocolate Festival! I'm so excited I can't hardly contain myself!!!


Reid and I sat down and decided with him having such a busy schedule that we need date night once a week. So starting tonight will be our first of many date nights. Since we just decided that we REALLY need to do date nights last night.... Colton will be joining us on this date. We decided that we are going to take turns planning date nights (every other week). Since I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to go to the chocolate festival in Glendale we decided this will be our date night (and since the festival is kid friendly with crafts...Colton probably wont get too bored and make it a crazy night). Colton better enjoy it while he can because this is the first and last date night he will be going on.... (Good luck youth baby sitters from the ward!)


Don't you just love living in the big city and having free events to go to all the time! CHOCOLATE!

3 comments:

Karissa said...

I'm wishing there was a chocolate festival here!!! Have fun! That would be an awesome date night.

The P Family said...

That sounds like Eric and my idea. Since we don't live together (I lived 30 miles away from him!!!) it was hard to have a "date" when we had errands and when we were always together! However, we decided once we marry it'll be like this:
1st week of the month: Eric's turn to plan [I cannot know what he's planning]
2nd week of the month: my turn [he won't know what I'm planning]
3rd week of the month: we suprise each other (Eric plans something [I won't know what he's planning!] and I plan something [He won't know] and we do both suprise.
4th week: We decide together or have another couple come with us like a group date.

I'm excited to try it!!!

Anonymous said...

I went to that! They had amazing chocolate strawberries and bananas