Friday, February 4, 2011

EXAMS

ITS OFFICIAL.... I was able to get Reid to commit to going to a class for his Structures exam to become a licensed architect. This is basically a study class for a few weeks that teaches him things about the Structures exam that he needs to take (along with a bunch of other architecture exams, in order to get licensed). It started last night and he seems positive about it. The down side of it is that it takes up yet 2 more nights a week of his already crammed schedule. I'm not joking, let me prove how busy that guy is:
  • Monday nights: Works all night long for his full time job in order to get renderings done in time for the Tuesday morning meetings. (We see him for dinner and then he locks himself in the office and remotes into work)
  • Tuesday nights: He gets off work and goes to his structures exam class and then from their goes back to ASU and teaches his Auto CAD course. By the time he is home... I'm crawling into bed. He gets left overs and a kiss goodnight from me. 
  • Wednesday nights: Scouts (ugh)... they are killing me! They have been starting super early every week (6pm) and then he comes home from it at 9pm. By the time he is home... I'm crawling into bed. He gets left overs and a kiss goodnight from me. 
  • Thursday nights: Reid works all day and then goes to his structures exam class and gets home at 9pm. Again... by the time he is home... I'm crawling into bed. He gets left overs and a kiss goodnight from me.
  • Friday nights: He doesn't have anything planned (unless there is a scout camp out)... So Colton and I take advantage of every second he is home. 
  • Saturdays: You guessed it.... he has been doing scouts on Saturdays.
    • (What ever happened to making the kids earn their own scout money and going door to door?! They seriously need to learn some responsibility... if they don't go out and sell flags... then they don't go to scout camp. Easy lesson to teach and learn don't you think?!) 
  • Sundays: Reid remotes into work from home and works all day after teaching the boys at church. 
I have one busy husband!  I don't think I want to have any more kids if they don't ever see their dad.

On the brighter side... maybe that class for one of his exams will pay off and he can do his own thing. (Not that, that will let us see him more...probably less... but at least I know he will be happy.)

I'm also grateful to have some foreign exchange students living with us so that I'm not alone all the time! 

No comments: