Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

This is what I woke up to this morning....




Reid had to go to work super early this morning, because they have a work deadline on Wednesday. He was sweet enough to make this giant sign for me before he went into work. :)  What a sweet guy I have.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentines day!

I have been trying to think of a craft to do as I have realized I need to pick up a hobby again... my day to day activities just are about as boring as a pile of rocks. Here is what I'm thinking... RAG RUGS. So if you receive one for your birthday ect, now you know why. :) I'm hoping to use sheets instead of rags as I have read they hold up much better and clean up better too... so if anyone has old solid colored sheets that they are willing to give to my crafting hobby... please don't hesitate to send them. :)

No comments: