Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Valentines Day

What a day we had yesterday full of ups and downs.

  • I (Meagan) signed up for online classes that started yesterday. (Reid is really happy about this!)
  • I started cleaning our VERY messy and dusty garage.
  • Colton watched "Snoopy" valentines special on Hulu.com
  • We gave our two foreign exchange students cute "Hello Kitty" boxes of chocolate
  • Reid made me a giant banner that said " Happy Valentine's Day Meagan" on the kitchen wall
  • I got carried away with cleaning the garage...so I was a bit late on getting dinner on the table. But dinner turned out REALLY good! (Cheeseburger Meatloaf with spiced potato wedges and salad)
  • Colton didn't nap at all yesterday and wasn't feeling well. (We then found out later it was the flu)
  • Colton puked all over a rug in our bedroom and in the toilet. (thank you for not puking on the white carpet!). 
  • Reid and Colton opened their Valentines from me. :) 
  • Reid, Colton and I went to walgreens to get something for Colton to feel better. Childrens Pepto Bismal and pedialight.
  • Reid, Colton and I went to frys grocery store to get a diaper pail insert for the trash cans and got a chocolate pudding cake for our "gift from Reid".
  • Colton sang himself to sleep as I'm guessing he was feeling better with the Childrens Pepto. :)
  • Reid and I ate chocolate pudding cake and a glass of milk and talked about our day and then went to bed.
Not a very flattering picture of Colton and I right after we woke up on Valentines Day.
It was mostly a good Valentines day full of excitement! I love you boys so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a family valentine's day! oh...we need to see pictures of your belly!

Danielle Arnold