Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby?

Reid and I went to the doctors today to find out the sex of the baby and to make sure that everything is growing nicely. :)

We are having a HEALTHY (as far as sonograms are concerned) ... baby GIRL!

Reid and I both secretly wanted a boy (shh, don't tell) but we are happy to have a healthy baby girl on the way. Reid expressed to me that he thought a cute little girl would be fun until he was scout master and was around all the teenage girls in young woman's. Haha.

As my sister said, "bring on the pink clothes and hair bows". (I'm personally nervous about hair bows and such as I know Colton will want to wear them as he LOVES to accessorize.)

Well there you have it.... if anyone wants to see the cute video that my doctors office made of the ultrasound then let me know. Maybe I can figure out how to put it on here or facebook. :)

No comments: