Monday, January 31, 2011

On my mind...

This is what has been on my mind lately...

Hair bows & Headbands....
Cute infant swimming suites...
With cute shoes to match!





















Ever since Thursday when we found out that we are having a little girl I have been thinking about how fun it will be to dress her. I'm kind of one of those people that like to be different....so even though most stores only supply pink clothes for little girls... I thought this yellow swimming suite with matching shoes was SO adorable!

We have also tried to figure out a name for our little one on the way and haven't agreed on one yet... so the search for a name is still going. : ) Knowing us she will come home from the hospital without a name.

Hope everyone in Arizona enjoyed the clouds and rain as much as I did today!!!

No comments: