Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Family

I thought I would do a quick little update.

Reid: Trying to find ways to spend more time with Colton and I. He has decided to conduct his ASU class in a way that makes it so he doesn't have to go all the time. He has decided to make it a part online part in class schedule. His normal in class hours are pretty rough this semester when trying to raise a family (7:30-8:45pm). So this way he can do every other week online via Blackboard and then on the other weeks he goes in to teach and collect assignments. He is thinking that he will probably give up the course soon especially because the class size keeps getting smaller and smaller every semester.


Meagan: I am "growing a baby", and that's about all that's on my brain all the time. : ) Reid and I had a sleep over on the office floor last night as we didn't want to wake up Colton and move him to his crib in the office. (We have 2 cribs set up right now). Reid and I were up talking late and he was also working from home in the office which led us to just getting some pillows and blankets and slept on the floor. Quote from our sleep over last night, "How much do you dare me to put this USB cable in my mouth" - Reid Johnson. (Apparently he loves doing dares when he was a kid having sleep overs.)


Colton:  The poor kid is sick again. I'm pretty sure he was only well for a day and a half. This time he has a nasty cough, runny nose and fever. As opposed to the previous cold of runny nose and sneezing. We hope he gets better soon as we have little Rachel Morris's birthday party to go to this weekend! Colton is at such a fun age, Reid likes to "horse around" before bed to wear out any last bit of energy. Last night they were playing on the bed and he started to get really angry at Reid. We let him off the bed and he walked up to the crib and said..."in". I (Meagan) picked him up and said "do you want to go to bed already?" and he about jumped out of my arms into the bed.

Our little family:  We are trying to plan to see my little brother Massey before he goes on a mission for 2 years. I can't fly past the last week in March, so I'm trying to get Massey to come out here! If I can't convince my mom into that then we will have to use up our vacation time to go out there. :) I wish I weren't so pregnant or I would just take Colton on my lap to Kansas...but the belly is getting big and so is Colton! Haha.

No comments: