Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My eggo is preggo...

As you all know from my other posts that we are expecting baby #2. You may also know that I have been putting off making a appointment to go get my 20 week ultrasound done to find out the sex of the baby. I'm now 25 1/2 weeks prego. This morning at 9:30am I made the call to the Gilbert office to get my ultrasound (since the Tempe office that I go to doesn't have a in house sonogram machine) I made the appointment for 10:20am tomorrow morning. Reid is very excited about it. :) Colton is going to be watched at our home by my BFF Settina (T, as I call her), she lost her job yesterday because of the place closing up. She is super baby hungry and we have been trying to talk her and her husband Rick into having a cutie pie of their own by having them watch our crazy boy. Haha. I then have a eye appointment in the afternoon while Reid is at work.

We will be sure to get on the blog tomorrow to tell everyone what we are having. Stay tuned!

With love,
Reid, Meagan and Colton

1 comment:

Shadow said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to hear! So exciting:)