Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Colton






This is my best friend... I got sad last night thinking of how we have to learn to share with a new baby. : )  Reid and I are NOT by any means ready for baby # 2. Is it pathetic that I don't even have a desire to find out the sex of the baby?! How bogus is that right? Reid sent me a email this week saying the days that he could go with me to the sonogram... you know... the one I needed to have scheduled 4 weeks ago. I feel like we have been asked more by random people of what we are having that what we got asked with Colton.

Reid has been working his poor little heart out. The new semester started for ASU this week which means we will see even less of Reid. The scouts have decided to hold my husband captive for longer than their allowed time. The scouts are working on getting flag schedules placed in neighborhoods as well as taking donations. They have been going out on weekends and early on mutual nights. (5:30pm-8:30pm?!) Needless to say... I hope it ends soon as I would enjoy my husbands company as much as they do.Good luck boys!

Colton has been working on new words. He has down some basic words like, momma, dadda, milk, more, juice, shoes, baby, Emma, Emmin, no, yes, and please. We are now working on some new words like: thank you (which he has almost mastered), clothes, banana, car, hungry and thirsty. He has such a cute little voice when he talks!
Colton got to join nursery about 2 months early a couple weeks ago as Reid teaches 3rd hour and now I'm teaching sunbeams 3rd hour instead of teaching 9 year olds 2nd hour. So far... he LOVES nursery and hasn't looked back! The 1st time I took him there he nearly jumped out of my arms to go play with the kids... he still has yet to care that Reid or I are gone. I guess that's a good thing right?


Our winter didn't seem to last nearly as long as the last couple of years. (It was 80 degrees on Saturday!) Its time to plant the flowers and garden already and I am very excited to do it, now if I can just get Reid on board with my excitement about the garden!


Side Note:
We have decided to take a break from Facebook for a while, so if you are wondering where I disappeared to...that's why. Maybe it will make me blog more, which is what I was hoping to do this year! : )

1 comment:

Counting Sheep said...

I'll really miss your updates on Facebook! I know I don't talk alot on there, but I'm always reading the updates. Maybe you could at least log into facebook and post when you update your blog, with a link to the blog, so we don't miss when you put up a new post.